Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30-35 min
1/4 cup egg whites
Splash of milk
Black pepper, pink salt, Mrs. Dash
Vegetables of choice (onion, asparagus, spinach, mushroom, broccoli)
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop veggies of choice (I used asparagus, spinach, and mushroom).
- Heat oil in skillet and sautee veggies for about 5 min.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, splash of milk, and spices.
- Mix in vegetables with egg mixture.
- Spray 10 in circle pan with cooking spray and pour egg and veggie mixture.
- Bake for about 25-30 min or until egg mixture is cooked through.
- Spread shredded cheese on top and set oven on broil. Broil for about 5 min.
- Slice and serve!