It’s October 1st and you know what that means… pumpkin season!!! These bars are perfect for a quick breakfast, on the go snacking, or a sweet treat after dinner. Enjoy! 🙂
2.5 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes mix
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 scoops Further Food Collagen**
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 square baking dish.
- Mix all dry ingredients- oats, Kodiak Cakes, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, collagen.
- Add pumpkin puree, egg, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Let cool for an hour or so then cut.
**Use my code MADISGOODEATS10 for a discount on Further Food Collagen! Love this stuff for added protein that also does wonders for your skin, hair, and nails!