Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 20-25 min
10-12 whole wheat or corn tortillas*
1 cup dry lentils
1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup salsa of choice
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
2 T lime juice
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
1 can of enchilada sauce
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
Avocado for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 x 18 baking dish.
- Cook lentils according to package. Should make about 2 cups once cooked.
- Mix cooked lentils, yogurt, salsa, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper together.
- Add mixture to tortilla and roll up – place in baking dish.
- Top with enchilada sauce evenly and add desired amount of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
*I used corn tortillas because I like the taste, however they broke super easily. I would recommend using flour tortillas if you don’t want them to break.