Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
1/2 lb lean ground turkey
1/4 onion, diced
2 tsp minced garlic
1 cup snow peas
1/2 cup chopped asparagus
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 large sweet potato, chopped and cooked
1 cup bamboo shoots (canned)
2 tsp sesame oil, separated
Liquid aminos, chili powder, turmeric, black pepper
2 T PB2 or other powdered peanut butter
1 T rice vinegar
1 tsp honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tsp sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic and cook until onion starts to turn clear.
- Add ground turkey and brown until cooked through.
- Season turkey with liquid aminos, chili powder, turmeric, and black pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil over medium heat and add snow peas, chopped asparagus, mushrooms, sweet potato, and bamboo shoots. *I like to chop my sweet potato first and microwave in a shallow dish with water and a paper towel cover for about 3-4 min. This makes it a lot easier to cook in the stir fry.*
- Season veggies with liquid aminos, chili powder, turmeric, and black pepper.
- Add ground turkey and mix all together. Top with peanut sauce.
- Mix PB2, rice vinegar, sweetener, and water to make a liquid consistency. Add sriracha or chili flakes for an extra kick!