I’ve been looking everywhere for this pasta and I finally found it at Whole Foods yesterday! Of course, I had to test it out for dinner. It the best grain-free, gluten-free pasta that I have ever had. It’s also super high in fiber and protein!
Prep time: 20 minutes
2 servings (4 oz) Eat Banza chickpea pasta
8 brussel sprouts, quartered
2/3 cup broccoli
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
2 tsp minced garlic
2/3 cup pasta sauce
1 T olive oil
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Black pepper, pink salt, basil, oregano
- Cook pasta according to package in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook ground turkey in pan with diced onions and minced garlic. Season with pepper, salt, basil, oregano, and a splash of liquid aminos.
- Add turkey to saucepan with pasta sauce and pinch of brown sugar or coconut sugar, parsley, and garlic powder. Simmer over low heat.
- Heat 1 T olive oil in skillet and add veggies, sauteeing until they are cooked. (I like to pre-cook the brussel sprouts by heating them in the microwave with a little water before adding to pan- then they get crispy.)
- Mix in veggies with pasta and pour meat sauce over top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and serve!
Gluten-free, grain-free, high-protein