Craving some warm comfort food this time of year? This crockpot buffalo chicken is super delicious, easy, and versatile. I topped my salad with this, used it on a quesadilla, or, as pictured, paired with turmeric cauliflower rice, roasted veggies, avocado, and banana peppers!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1.5-2 hours
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 T minced garlic
1 T liquid aminos
2 T Dijon mustard
3-4 T Frank’s hot sauce
1 T olive oil
Fresh cilantro, green onion, avocado for serving
- Add chicken breast to small crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except cilantro, onion, and avocado) in small bowl and pour over chicken in crockpot.
- Cook on high for about 1.5 hours, then take chicken out and shred with a fork.
- Cook on low for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with fresh cilantro and green onion.