Prep time: 5-10 min
Cook time: 30 min
1 small bag of brussel sprouts
1 T olive oil
1 T nutritional yeast
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp curry powder
Black pepper, salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim stems from brussel sprouts and slice into 4 pieces.
- Toss brussel sprouts in olive oil to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast, turmeric, and curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in oven for 30 min, flipping halfway. I like mine crispy 🙂
Wondering what nutritional yeast is? Or turmeric?
Nutritional yeast is a powerhouse of nutrients that has a somewhat “cheesy” flavor. It contains a lot of healthy B vitamins that are super important for energy production in the body. Nutritional yeast is vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, salt-free, and sugar-free. Bragg’s nutritional yeast is my favorite!
Turmeric is very beneficial to one’s health because of it’s anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes detoxification in the body!