Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
½ head small cauliflower
2 T almond flour, coconut flour, or wheat flour
1 T nutritional yeast
2 tsp minced garlic
Oregano, black pepper, pink salt
1/3 cup tomato sauce (look for low-sodium, all-natural)
1 Bilinski’s Organic Chicken Sausage link
¼ cup mushrooms
1/3 cup chopped eggplant
Handful of kale
¼ cup goat cheese
- Steam cauliflower over stove or in the microwave (I like to put mine in a bowl with a little water, cover with a paper towel, and microwave for about 4 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in colander and press with paper towel to squeeze out excess water.
- After cooled, place cauliflower in blender with egg, flour, nutritional yeast, garlic, and spices. Blend until smooth.
- Pour on sprayed cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, or until crust is browned on the edges.
- Once done cooking, top with either pasta sauce or pesto with a protein source, veggies, and cheese. (tip: sautee veggies in skillet beforehand so that they are fully cooked)
- Place pizza back in oven to melt cheese for about 5 minutes.