I made this on Sunday to have lunches for 3 days! Very easy to prepare and take on the go – can be eaten warm or cold. Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
1 package firm tofu
1 T toasted sesame oil
1 T Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
3 T lime juice
3 T honey mustard
3 T low sugar BBQ sauce (check out Annie’s Organic BBQ)
Black pepper, chili powder
1 1/2 cups broccoli
1 red bell pepper
2/3 cup pineapple
1 cup shredded cabbage/carrot mix
1 cup cooked brown rice (frozen organic brown rice from Trader Joe’s is my favorite-so easy and yummy)
- Slice tofu into bite sized pieces. Marinate in sesame oil, liquid aminos, lime juice, honey mustard, BBQ sauce, black pepper, and chili powder.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove tofu from oven and pan-sear in skillet until crispy.
- Stir fry broccoli, red pepper, and pineapple in skillet.
- Assemble bowl with cooked brown rice, tofu, stir fry veggies, and top with shredded cabbage and green onion. Drizzle on more BBQ sauce if desired.