Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30-45 min
3 bananas, ripe
1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup + 2 T Kodiak Cakes pancake mix
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/4 cup coconut sugar
Add-ins: blueberries, coconut shavings, walnuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, almond butter/peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9 x 11 pan with cooking spray.
- Slice 1 banana and spread on bottom of pan.
- Mash 2 other bananas and mix in egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients (Kodiak Cakes, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, flax seed, coconut sugar).
- Let sit for about 10 min.
- Mix in any other add-in ingredients.
- Cook for about 30-45 minutes or until oatmeal is cooked through.
I did half plain (for my picky brothers) and half with blueberries and coconut shavings! Super easy and yummy recipe to make for multiple people. Also great for making ahead, and keeping in the fridge or freezer and warming up for a quick breakfast on the go 🙂