Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
1 lb chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs*
2 T hemp seeds (optional)
1 tsp garlic power
1 T Mrs. Dash
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp sea salt
*I’ve even used crushed pretzels or whole wheat cereal when I don’t have any breadcrumbs!
1/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing
A few dashes of Frank’s hot sauce (to desired hot-ness)
Red Pepper Feta Dip:
Equal parts of Feta Cheese Spread and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce- both from Trader Joe’s!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line pan with parchment paper.
- Set up chicken station by getting chicken out with two bowls.
- Beat egg in one bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in egg mixture then dry breadcrumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Bake chicken in oven for 12 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-14 minutes until chicken is done.
- Set oven to broil and cook chicken tenders until desired crispy-ness is reached.
- Serve with buffalo ranch, red pepper feta spread, ketchup, and mustard.